We asked Annette Ainsworth, Management Accountant at Hale Comms, to answer 9 quick questions! Here are her answers...
1. Tell us something most people do not know about you.
I’m really a man
2. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
Orphan Annie ☹
3. Which bit of technology would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
iPod (for the music) although that should be a fully charged phone with signal
4. Do you have any phobias?
5. Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?
Someone else who is claustrophic
6. If you could have any one super power, which would you choose?
The Midas Touch
7. What do you like about working at Hale Comms?
The people who work there
8. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Restoring and crafts
9. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Hating someone else doesn’t hurt them, it hurts you