We asked Nicola Geldard, Office Manager at Cheshire Business Services to answer 9 quick questions! Here are her answers...
1. Tell us something most people do not know about you.
I’m a qualified chef
2. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
3. Which bit of technology would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? Mobile phone – cannot function without it; it's my life!
4. Do you have any phobias?
5. Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?
6. If you could have any one super power, which would you choose?
To be invisible – love to be a fly on the wall sometimes
7. What do you like about working at Cheshire Business Services?
Enjoy the variety of work that I do and working with the crazy mad team!
8. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Family time or doing crazy things for charity, such as a sky dive, abseiling and 10k runs!
9. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Do what makes me and my family happy and not to worry about other people’s opinions as no one can please everyone!