We asked Scott Hulse, Senior Infrastructure & Projects Engineer, at Titan Networks to answer 9 quick questions! Here are his answers...
1. Tell us something most people do not know about you.
I am quarter English, Swiss, Spanish & Pakistani
2. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
Man On A Ledge
3. Which bit of technology would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
My mobile phone
4. Do you have any phobias?
5. Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?
6. If you could have any one super power, which would you choose?
The super power of speed
7. What do you like about working at Titan Networks?
We have a great atmosphere amongst us at Titan which makes the day to day life easier!
8. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
I enjoy spending time with my daughter and I also love to travel
9. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Sometimes the most complex issues have the most simple of resolutions, do not overlook the basics and jump straight into technical diagnostics