We asked Sue Ashton, Sales Support & Customer Service Manager, at Cheshire Business Services to answer 9 quick questions! Here are her answers...
1. Tell us something most people do not know about you.
Was in Manchester in 1996 when the Manchester bomb went off; I was 8 months pregnant
2. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
Carry On Camping
3. Which bit of technology would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
Of course my phone
4. Do you have any phobias?
Yes spiders and snakes
5. Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?
Gemma Collins, Diane Abbott, Jeremy Corbyn and rude people
6. If you could have any one super power, which would you choose?
7. What do you like about working at Cheshire Business Services?
My customers and my colleagues
8. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Family time, gym and sausage doggies walking
9. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?