We asked Zoe Dalton, Office Manager at inTec Business Solutions to answer 9 quick questions! Here are her answers...
1. Tell us something most people do not know about you.
Worked as a ski instructor for a season ten years ago
2. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
3. Which bit of technology would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
My first Motorola brick from Altrincham Woolworths; just for nostalgia’s sake!
4. Do you have any phobias?
5. Who would you least like to be stuck in a lift with?
Not sure, a tarantula?
6. If you could have any one super power, which would you choose?
7. What do you like about working at inTec?
The flexibility, the people, the BBQs and the 3 second commute!
8. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Skiing, yoga, going out for dinner, baking, teaching maths, hiking, seeing friends and family.
9. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
To get on the motorway from the slip road look at the registration plate of the car you want to get behind and go for it. Advice given when was scared getting onto the motorway off Worsley roundabout!