inTec Business Solutions is a leading North West based technology transformation business.
We help businesses understand and see real value from their technology systems and investments. We provide a range of world class technology-related consultancy services and solutions to business clients, including start-ups, fast growth businesses and established corporate organisations.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to pro-actively manage an account base of existing clients within our telephony division (Cheshire Business Services) based in Stockport. The successful candidate will manage existing and new business clients, retaining active revenue streams. Experience of nationwide account management and knowledge of the telecommunications sector would be an advantage.
Terms: permanent, 08:45 - 17:15, full time, 25 days holiday (after qualifying period), pension.
· Account management and customer service;
· Business development;
· Updating the customer relationship management systems and other internal applications.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
· 5+ years experience of account management/customer service;
· Telephony and IT knowledge would be advantageous;
· IT literate;
· Experience of working to targets/KPI's;
· Proactive and self-motivated;
· Able to spot opportunities;
· Good communicator;
· Strong negotiation skills;
· Confident and well presented;
· Must have the right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and a cover letter.